Saturday, May 6, 2017

Kinesiologist & manual osteopath, Tiffanie Bruneau

Kinesiologist & manual osteopath, Tiffanie Bruneau, BKIN, DOMP, from Winnipeg (Manitoba, Canada) writes about why she chose to study osteopathy:

……… Choosing osteopathy as a profession has been the single most 'right' decision I have made in my pursuit of finding a career I can be proud and happy to do every day……….. I found the National Academy of Osteopathy had the best options for me with my current education, I spoke with my fiancĂ© and asked if we could hold off our wedding so that I could pursue my diploma in osteopathic manual therapy! He agreed this was an invaluable opportunity and I sent in my application. I was accepted and began my studies!........

To read the full article please click on the link below:

1 comment:

  1. Osteopathic Manual Therapy is an alternative medicine procedure that treats the pain of musculoskeletal disorders. It uses massage techniques to stretch stiff joints and high-velocity thrusts to the spine. The method involves using high-velocity thrusts to correct restriction in range of motion and improve circulation.

    ReplyDelete