Friday, May 26, 2017

A letter from Michaela Von Pfetten, DOMP

Dear Dr. Pourgol,

Thank you again, for everything. Your lectures and instructions have been motivating and inspirational. The great atmosphere on campus carried and encouraged me. Everyone is always friendly and humorous, helpful, understanding and kind.

I appreciate your dedication to us, your students, tremendously. Whenever I had questions or concerns, you were available. Your business lectures are invaluable and truly priceless and I have been following them from day one.

I am honoured and happy to continue my studies. The students I know who are also taking the program have only the best things to say about it. I am excited!

I think it was on the first or second lecture that you encouraged us to make a vision board. I made mine right away and the biggest picture was a print out of you and a former student, holding his diploma. One day, I knew, I was going to replace that picture with one of you and me, and my diploma. Mission accomplished, Sir!

There is a proverb along the lines of "people forget what you said to them but they will never forget how you made them feel" (or similar). With you, dear Dr. Pourgol, I will never forget the things you said, and I will never forget how you made me feel: You made me feel that I can do it! And so I did!

With gratitude and a big smile,

Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment