Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Decades Old Chronic Pain Gone!

A post from National Academy of Osteopathy student, Jackelyn Hurtado:

My professor, Dr. Pourgol is a man whom I truly admire. He opened National Academy of Osteopathy and expanded manual osteopathy tremendously. Thanks to him, manual osteopathy is being taught in 68 countries!

I have been practicing the manual osteopathy techniques on my dad and 2 days ago, he told me that the chronic back pain he felt, he could no longer feel. He was more shocked than ever because he thought he would be living with this pain for the rest of his life. We were both overjoyed and I was so happy that as his daughter, I helped ease his pain. My heart was filled with happiness. The look on my dads face was truly heartwarming .

Also, I truly am grateful that my good friend, Nicholas Zancai introduced me to NAO and the world of manual osteopathy. I already tell him enough times how happy and grateful I am.

Again, Dr. Pourgol- thank you so much for being an amazing teacher and teaching many individuals manual osteopathy. You truly are helping many people around the world.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment