Thursday, July 13, 2017

Our Students Provide Amazing Osteopathic Care!

We have a number of students who joined us after receiving a treatment from one of our alumni. Kinesiologist Matthew Bruce is one of them.

The way we teach osteopathy is unique and highly effective as we focus on techniques that are systematic, global and research proven. Here is what Matthew posted recently:

“I had a personal experience with chronic pain when I had a snowboarding accident and injured my knee. I tried different types of treatments but found Osteopathy very hands on and very different from the other health professions. There is a very high sense of care for the patients. It convinced me that this was the career I wanted to pursue.

I researched several schools and received treatments from their respective student clinics and chose the National Academy of Osteopathy’s (NAO) full time advanced program for my education.” 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment