Wednesday, May 24, 2023

A beautiful post from a recent NAO graduate


I would like to thank National Academy of Osteopathy for offering me a new career path in healthcare. The school has allowed me to take care of my health and related family members' health on an expert level. I have used the techniques I learned in school to alleviate back pain for my brothers, neck mobility for my sister, visceral therapy to assist my father during his terminal illness and many others.
The school has improved and expanded my skill set to become a knowledgeable therapist. Now I am on my journey to pursue my own clinic; the Spine Mobility and Osteopathy.
NAO also has a strong support group that allows you to continue learning and growing the vision of owning a successful business. Thank you Dr Pourgol for giving me a new journey in my life that I am truly passionate about and truly enjoy.
Loi Hua, BSc, DOMP
1658 Asgard Drive
Mississauga, Ontario
Tel.: (647) 448-6655
info@spine-mobility.com



No comments:

Post a Comment