Wednesday, May 24, 2023

A beautiful post from a National Academy of Osteopathy student

 

Thank you so much NAO
My time spent with NAO was a very enjoyable experience . I found online was very beneficial as I could see the classes as many times as I wanted. And whenever I asked questions they were always answered. The forums and private groups all the students worked to help one another. It was a great learning experience. I enjoyed it so much I went on to NUMSS and continued studies. That also was equally as great and just built upon the knowledge previous . The business classes are extremely beneficial and after graduation whenever I had questions or issues the private groups and staff were always there to help. I plan to continue learning with them as now they are like family . Even currently I continue to improve my work as an Osteopath .

Thomas Elisseou, PhD, DO, BScO, DOMP



No comments:

Post a Comment