Friday, June 30, 2017

Alina from Romania Writes to Dr P

OMG, Dr. Pourgol. I've watched your lecture about the power of self suggestion. I learned new things about the functioning of conscious and subconscious minds, but also laughed so hard tears ran down my face. I enjoy studying so much. I can't wait to wake up every morning and turn on my laptop.

You already inspire me on so many levels I look forward to getting to know you better and starting the program. If I thought I was excited to study osteopathy before, now I am 100% convinced that this is what I would like to do for the rest of my life.

I look forward to starting the class in September. I wish you a pleasant evening!

The above post was from NAO student Alina Turturica, a massage therapist from Romania who is attending the National Academy of Osteopathy campus based osteopathy program this coming September 2017. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment