Thursday, April 13, 2017

Manual Osteopaths: I thank you


Manual osteopaths; I thank you. It is because of your support that we were able to expand manual osteopathy in 68 countries. It is because of your support that provinces such as Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut in Canada (as well as Alaska in the states) now, for the first time ever have access to manual osteopaths.

I am grateful for your support. Since the past 7 years when I founded National Academy of Osteopathy your love and support enabled us to help expand osteopathy in 68 countries. There are countries that never had access to a manual osteopath (like Tanzania, Iran, Bermuda, Trinidad & Tobago, Brunei, & Mauritius) and now because of your support we have graduates there helping people.

Without your support we could not have become the number one provider of manual osteopathic education in the world. I am humbled and grateful and I love you all for your passion, energy and support.

Dr. Shawn Pourgol, MBA, DC, DO, PhD
Founder, President, Professor
National Academy of Osteopathy (Canada)

No comments:

Post a Comment