Monday, September 26, 2016

Top Athlete Becomes Osteopath

Canada’s member of National Soccer Team, osteopath Ann Shivas, MT, DOMP (a graduate of National Academy of Osteopathy in Montreal) writes about NAO:

I had a really good experience with NAO

I did my research looking at a school which fit my style of independent learning. I loved the on campus practicals for learning techniques.

The teachers/professors answered all of my questions and were easily accessed by email……………………….. Currently, I have my own business in Montreal called On The Go Osteo. The business lectures helped me set up a good model and now I am expanding.

I would invite you to come see my office space or make an appointment to experience the benefits of Manual Osteopathy. 
 
https://www.facebook.com/onthegoosteomontreal/?fref=ts
 
www.onthegoosteomtl.com 

This is one of the best life decisions I have made. I love when people walk out of my office with a smile on their face because they are feeling better and more energized! …........Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the school. I am happy to answer!

Ann Shivas, BSc, MT, DOMP 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment