Friday, May 29, 2020

A Beautiful Letter from Alexandra

๐Ÿ’Ÿ A beautiful letter from Alexandra Wilson, a National Academy of Osteopathy students in Fredericton, New Brunswick (Canada): ๐Ÿ’Ÿ 

Dr. Pourgol,

…... I would like to share something that I am very proud of with my NAO studies. ….... There's not a SINGLE female manual osteopath in the entire city of Fredericton, NB ......….I feel so lucky to have found NAO, and to be able to make people's lives better.

Thank you so much for opening National Academy of Osteopathy; I am positive I will be successful because such little advertising already filled my extra time... with my attitude, I know I can build a practice quickly and successfully.

In a way, you have also inspired a friend of mine. Your business and ethics lectures have been helping to build me up as a person, in becoming business smart AND in lifting people up, through your advice and encouragement... qualities which I have been using.

I was able to help convince my friend she has a future, if she stays alive, and she even decided to return to college through the love and wisdom I have absorbed from your lectures. The statements you mentioned from the Cheshire Cat in "Alice in Wonderland" about knowing where to go were extremely helpful for her (she didn't watch the videos, of course, I just reiterated the wisdom).

Please excuse my boldness, but thanks where thanks is due is advice my grandfather always gave to me. I am seeing how much good I can learn from your lectures (I initially thought these lectures were pointless time fillers.... but I was very, VERY mistaken -- it is the knowledge of conscientious success).

Please continue to expand NAO throughout the world so others can learn to help people through osteopathy and your wisdom. I hope you can excuse my possibly too-enthusiastic feelings. They're unbecoming from a stranger, but I see you every day, so you are not much of a stranger to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment