Sunday, July 9, 2017

Did you know osteopathy improves your posture?

Osteopathy is a lot more than a miracle cure for chronic pain. It also helps in improving posture among other things.

Here is a testimonial by a patient of Adam Hanaei, a student of National Academy of Osteopathy who practices in two clinics. To make an appointment with Adam please contact him at:

Complement Healthcare
West Vancouver Community Centre
Suite 260 – 2121 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC V7V 4Y2
Phone: 604-925-2225
or
Yaletown Wellness
878 Hamilton Street,
Vancouver, B.C. V6B 6A2
Tel. (604) 633 - 0998
Cell phone: 6046559943

Aligned and inspired! I was lucky to find Dr. Ahmadreza (Adam) at the Yaletown Wellness center. I have been working to improve my posture for some time. So I was aware of Osteopathy but never had the chance to try it with a professional. I had tried a version of it where you get yanked by the neck and hope for the best. This is so different. Dr. Ahmadreza therapy feels like a relaxing massage. You can tell he is very patient with you and your muscles because he handles you very delicately. Dr. Ahmedreza explained to me what was happening to my body, how the muscles, the bones, and the nerves were all one system. That is the beauty of his approach; it’s a holistic way of improving yourself. You can tell he is very passionate about Osteopathy. After the therapy I felt balanced. I could stand in my two feet and stayed aligned. The feeling was great. I highly recommend Dr. Ahmedreza and the Yaletown Wellness center team: Melanie, Andy, everybody is great there. Go, your body will thank you.
Armando

No comments:

Post a Comment