Sunday, July 9, 2017

Did you know chiropractors routinely refer chronic, hard to treat cases to manual osteopaths?

Manual osteopaths perform miracles with last resort cases. Here is a testimonial from a patient who was referred by her chiropractor to see manual osteopath Trevor Cragg, DOMP a graduate of National Academy of Osteopathy. We are so proud of our alumni. They do miracles on daily basis.

Trevor practices at Balanced Body Osteopathy in Uxbridge, Ontario (Canada): https://www.facebook.com/BalancedBodyOsteopathy/

“I had been suffering with pain in several areas of my body for many years and had come to the conclusion that I just needed to “live with it”.
I had tried various treatment options with only minimal and temporary relief. It was then suggested to me by both an RMT and a chiropractor to explore osteopathic treatment. I did some research and called to book an appointment with a reputable osteopath in town, but was put on a long waiting list. This is when I was given Trevor Cragg’s name by my chiropractor. I contacted Trevor and he immediately responded and was able to see me within the week.
After my first appointment, I was amazed with the improved mobility in both my neck and shoulders and have experienced a diminished frequency of headaches. With further appointments, Trevor was able to locate other areas in need of correction (rotated pelvis, compressed ribs, rotator cuffs, SI joint pain).
With each treatment, I have noticed improvements with my pain level and the way that my body is moving. I am now able to sit cross-legged at yoga without pain in my hips, complete some Pilates exercises that were impossible before and experience less knee pain while walking/hiking. He was even able to correct some wrist pain that I was experiencing due to the nature of my job and is exploring how some visceral work can help to improve the natural motility of my abdominal organs.
I always joke with Trevor that he is “magical” because he is able to pinpoint with great accuracy areas in my body that are causing pain, but the real truth, is that Trevor is a naturally gifted osteopath. He has a very positive energy, is extremely knowledgeable and is always willing to answer questions and explain how the body works.
I feel so fortunate to have found Trevor and would highly recommend his services to anyone who is experiencing pain anywhere in their body. I feel better than I have in years! I am exercising more, I feel stronger and because I am virtually pain-free, I’m very motivated to make positive changes to improve my overall health.
Thank you, Trevor – I am forever grateful for all you have done!
Carolyn Wakefield Barnier
Teacher – Durham District School Board

No comments:

Post a Comment