Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Why I became a Manual Osteopath

Manual osteopath; Justin Frankson, DOMP who practices in British Columbia, Canada has this to say about National Academy of Osteopathy:

National Academy of Osteopathy was the name of the school that gave me my preparation as a Manual Osteopath. I chose NAO because their program is very complete, also the institution has high standard models of teaching (I know this because I studied in a specialized and prestigious school of physiotherapy in south America). NAO not only teaches you about osteopathy but also helps you with business lectures, so you can manage your own business. The teachers are very knowledgeable with classes prepared in a way that its easy for you to understand.

NAO is not just a school, is a community where students not only become graduates but also family.

My name is Justin Frankson, DOMP, Manual Osteopath. Grad 2014. I work in Abbotsford British Columbia, Canada.

302 2600 Gladys Ave
Abbotsford, BC
604.746.1946

To read the full article please click on the link below.

http://ccosteopathy.blogspot.ca/2016/04/six-years-ago-i-decided-to-start-my.html 


1 comment:

  1. Very Informative post... If you are searching for Physiotherapist in Rajinder Nagar then Dr Jayant Healing Hands is right choice for you because he runs Physiotherapy Clinic in Delhi successfully from last 10 years.

    ReplyDelete