Thursday, April 28, 2016

Canada's Soccer Team writes about NAO



Canada’s ex National Female Soccer Team member, osteopath Ann Shivas, DOMP writes about National Academy of Osteopathy (In Quebec, unlike the rest of Canada, manual osteopaths are permitted to be called osteopaths).

………………… I am happy I chose NAO, it allowed me to take full time classes without a summer break and gained the same amount of class and practical hours that other schools require………………….. The online component of NAO is great.  Students are always able to go back and review sections that they feel they need more time.  It was a great way to pace my studying, especially for the classes I found challenging.  One thing I really enjoyed was the business lectures by Dr. Pourgol.  I did not have a business background and after following his lectures, I now own a successful business.  

No comments:

Post a Comment