Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Two Months Waiting List in Montreal!

 


Did you know with annual income of $150,000, National Academy of Osteopathy graduates make $60,000 more per year than other manual osteopaths in Canada? This is due to the 200 business management lectures Dr Shawn Pourgol, MBA, DC, DO, PhD offers to NAO students. Dr Pourgol is the NAO president as well as president of the Osteopathy Chronic Pain Clinics of Canada that has 342 clinics in 32 countries.
Here is a message from Quebec osteopath, Adrienne Wolfe, BA, DOMP who told Dr Pourgol she is booked for two months until October!
Hi Dr. Pourgol:
It was great to catch up with you yesterday. The National Academy of Osteopathy DOMP program has been amazing in allowing me to help people and make a difference. I’ve also been able to be there for my young children which has always been a priority for me. I’m currently booked weeks in advance and business is flowing nicely.
Thanks again!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment