Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Dream Big, Take Action

I have chosen “Dream Big, Take Action” as the motto for the Pourgol Family Coat of Arms because it signifies my life philosophy and the reason for my success.

When I started National Academy of Osteopathy, I dreamed big. I set a goal of teaching in 100 cities across the world and having manual osteopaths there. Now we have alumni in 68 countries (well over 100 cities worldwide). While “dreaming big” gives me the motivation and energy to persevere “taking action” is the part that makes my big dreams come true.

I teach my students everything I know about business because I want them to achieve financial success. You can also achieve your goals if you take action and do three things daily that bring you closer to your goals.

Dr. Shawn Pourgol, MBA, DC, DO, PhD
President
National Academy of Osteopathy (Canada)
www.pourgol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment