Monday, January 25, 2016

Many Thanks!

I wish to thank all my students of the practical osteopathy technique classes in Toronto for this wonderful gift. It is much appreciated. Any time I wear this tie, I will be thinking of you!

I am humbled and honored to see some of you traveled from such far places as Cyprus, France and UK to be here to learn osteopathy with me.

And I wish to thank Canada for being such a great host country that provides such environment that Russian, French, English, Mexican, Egyptian, Iranian, American & Peruvian can get together to study osteopathy.

This is truly a miraculous age we live in, borders are disappearing and we are close to become one people, the people of the world.

Dr Shahin Pourgol, MBA, DC, DO, PhD
Professor
National Academy of Osteopathy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment