Sunday, August 11, 2013

Job Offer in United Kingdom

Job Offer in UK

We have been asked to post this job offer in UK. Please contact the write directly about this position. Thank you.


My name is Shane Patel and I run several Osteopathic clinics spread all over the UK, I am looking to employ and recruit new graduates from Canada to come and work for me in my new clinic in London holding 8 other Osteopaths who are also recent graduates from other countries.

The sake of this email is to inform your latest graduates about job vacancies in Osteopathy in the UK, in my clinics.

Please could you forward this email to new or potential graduates who may be interested in coming to work in the UK and working with me in my clinics or just looking for employment in the UK as Osteopaths.

Any information regarding payments and salary please feel free to email me back

Thanks you

Shane Patel
shanay123@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment