Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Osteopathic Student Letter to Dr Shahin Pourgol

Very kind comments from one of NAO students, Mr. Luis Rivera that was posted on his Facebook (used with permission):

……. Here is to wishing more people were willing to teach and serve as Dr. Shahin Pourgol. The man is a beacon of light…….. he is amazing. I watch his lectures in awe and am like, I wish I would have had this 15 years ago!........... They are really helpful with the whole explanation of courses…….It is of great value to the health arena and honestly is very revolutionary. They explain the scope and proper usage of techniques, and want you to succeed from day one. I am doing it part time. I mean I have been soaking in so much & I am already on day 5-6 and I have only been in it for less than a week. They provide everything you need to be a success. Check it out my friend and if you have questions contact them. God bless.

Luis Rivera
NAO Student
USA, Part Time Class of March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment