Monday, November 20, 2023

Letter From Dr. Amy Anderson, DOMP, DO (Spain)

Here is a letter NAO President received from Dr. Amy Anderson, DOMP, DO (Spain) who studied at National Academy of Osteopathy (Canada).

"Thank you Dr. Pourgol for all that you have done for me and for Osteopathy… and now Naprapathy! I have a very fulfilling practice in Port Hope, Ontario. Most of my clients come in weekly or bi-weekly because they enjoy my treatments so much! You have made my life so much richer in so many ways! GOD bless you as well! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!
I am thrilled with my choice to attend National Academy of Osteopathy for my DOMP and NUMSS (National University of Medical Sciences) for my DO! So much so that I am now enrolled in the Doctor of Naprapathy program! I started this journey at 52 years old and my decision to study Osteopathy was the best decision in my life… after my decision to have 5 children!! Lol! This training has changed my life!"



No comments:

Post a Comment