Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Students like our new professor!


Professor Hossein Khorrami, PhD, DOMP has recently joined our faculty. He has quickly become popular with students. Here is a letter we received from National Academy of Osteopathy student, Daniel Fow: 

I just wanted to say the afternoon teacher Dr Hossein Khorrami is doing a great job at NAO. He is very well liked by students and he is very knowledgeable about the osteopathic techniques, anatomy, and physiology. He is really making a big difference for a lot of us and he is a really intelligent person. I am glad you hired him! I know you always trying to improve the school. So I just wanted you to know students like him. This makes a big difference for students and he does a great job. It also looks really great on NAO to have someone of his caliber of intelligence on campus. We were talking about proprioception today and he really helped me understand it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment