Sunday, June 4, 2017

A Post from an NAO Student in Toronto

The National Academy of Osteopathy is one of the best schools in Canada if not the world which teaches the techniques of Manual Osteopathy.

I attended the school via on-line courses and graduated in September 2016. I did get a real feeling for all of the professors who were always available to answer questions. Their expertise was evident in the preparation of their lectures and the practical aspects of the courses. For me the program was difficult, challenging, inspiring and eye-opening.

One of my favorite teachers although I was impressed with all of them, was Dr. Ari Chow. Her command of her subject: Anatomy was inspiring and she was so enthusiastic that she made the topic so interesting. It turned out to be my most difficult subject and one that will always interest me.

I really enjoyed the Director- Dr. Shahin Pourgol and was always telling my friends about his business ideas and his adventures. His lectures and demonstrations were comprehensive and challenging and his school requires a real commitment from the students but in the end it is so rewarding.

Frances Galszechy, DOMP
Toronto, ON, Canada
 

No comments:

Post a Comment