Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Fitness trainer writes why she chose osteopathy

Personal trainer, Shannon Uppington, from Orangeville (Ontario, Canada) writes about why she chose National Academy of Osteopathy:

……..Choosing to study at NAO has to be one of the best decisions I have ever made. The hands on classes and the online videos have allowed me to practice and study at my own pace and get help when I need it. I have learned so much in my time at NAO and I am excited to go to class each day.

The professors are all very knowledgeable, passionate and personable. It has been an incredible experience to learn from them. The experience that I am also gaining in the clinical component has been amazing.

Aside from the lectures on osteopathy, exercise, biomechanics and more, the business lectures are second to none. Each lecture provides you with many valuable tips that you can use to help build your dream business after graduation – I cannot wait to start using them!

I have nothing but positive things to say about NAO. Each class my passion for my new profession grows. I would recommend Osteopathy and NAO to anyone who is interested in a career in the health and wellness industry, I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. after which Salman was so impressed that he always wanted Rakesh to be around for his weight training. Best place to workout in AZ

    ReplyDelete