Monday, October 17, 2016

Chiropractic and Osteopathy: A Patient’s Experience

Here is a patient testimony given by Ms. Bianca Lau (taken from her Facebook page with permission https://www.facebook.com/asianbeyonce?fref=ts). The treating manual osteopath was Sean Dawkins, a 2016 graduate of National Academy of Osteopathy. Sean works at the Lakefront Medical Clinic in Toronto.
 
“Sean has helped me get through my lower back injury the past couple months. I was very hesitant to try an alternative treatment after the frustration of spending hundreds of dollars with a chiropractor -with little to no results. I was very impressed of the noticeable difference after my first treatment with Sean. Since then, I've been seeing him once a week, and I'm excited to be able to lift heavier weights at the gym again!”
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Chiropractic treatment in Toronto are real superheroes, armed with their extensive knowledge and expertise in treating spine, nervous system, and joint problems

    ReplyDelete