Saturday, April 26, 2014

NAO Graduate Testimonial from Norway

Here is a testimonial from one of the National Academy of Osteopathy graduates in Norway. She is from NAO class of September 2013.

Today i celebrate my clients first 3 months of no migraine or headache after 15 years of weekly attacks. It took about 10 sessions of manual osteopathy, trigger point therapy and therapeutic exercises and a lot of work on her side as well with diet changes, exercise and self awareness of daily habits, good and bad. I am astonished how effective osteopathy, trigger-point therapy and massage therapy are when used together in the right way. I love my job and thank the universe for putting me on this path. I am truly so grateful, happy, content and humble every day I get to do this:)

Wenche Lian, DOMP, DIOEB
NAO Class of September 2013
Norway


No comments:

Post a Comment